Cagney, The Wizard of Oz, Gone with the Wind, Beau Geste and Stagecoach. Do they offer mounting or framing? There's a couple of thing to notice in the pictures here related to jpegs. Since you never know where someone may hang a print, for galleries and art shows I suggest a simple, understated black frame, that lets the image breathe and speak for itself. This tends to be how we work with them on more complicated jobs. They get your retail clothing stores monitor set to a known state that the printing engine can translate to similar output. Jpegs normally lose quality when you save them but take up a lot less space on your computer. Lighting that is too cool will make it look bluer, while fluorescent lighting will make it appear greener, and tungsten lighting will add warm the tones. Files for your printers, ultimately your best option is to ask your printers how they like to receive their files.
- Preparing Files - GotPrint
- Vectors, you are best off saving vector artwork (the sort of stuff from Illustrator) as an EPS, PDF or AI file. We will make sure you are 100 satisfied.
- Framing, framing preparing artwork for print prints can present you with some difficult choices, depending on where the print will be hanging. Acid-free mats have a protective lifespan of about 7-12 years.
- He grew. Trumbull, CT: Greenwich Workshop, Inc.
- Thomas Blackshear - Wikipedia