are often highly sought by collectors. A bit harder to find are G7 sets with a globular shaped bulb. 25.99 0 Bids Rare Large Antique Victorian German Wooly Composition Ram Sheep Toy Glass Eyes 200.00 Buy It Now grade your resume Putz Sheep Germany German Wooly Stick Leg Composition Antique Nativity Toy.99 Buy It Now Two 2 Antique Putz Christmas. These bulbs are very difficult to pry apart and replace with a modern replacement bulb and working vintage ones are increasing in price as they become scarcer. Lot of 4 Antique Vtg Germany Wood Stick Leg Sheep. Three Kings behind Jesus.99 1 Bid, putz Sheep Germany German Wooly Stick Leg Composition Antique. 2.25 2 Bids Wonderful Early Antique Sheep With Stick Legs /Blue Eyes! By the 1880s American entrepreneur.W. Please examine the pictures carefully. In the space age 1950s, Americans became enamored with newfangled aluminum Christmas trees, which were produced in silver, pink and even purple, rotated on electric tree stands with an electric light color wheel. They have those lovely dings, scratches, patina and other wear that make them truly well loved. Specialty figural light bulb sets saw their end in the 1950s. Vintage christmas records AND POP memorabilia Bing Crosbys 1938 recording of White Christmas launched a wave of popular Christmas record albums which are now highly collectible (and perfect background music for a snowy Christmas day, if you still have a turntable). Two Types government resume tips of C7 1950's Light Bulbs. Christmas trees: from simple TO space AGE. Vintage christmas putz villages AND antique nativity scenes. Vintage santa figurines AND christmas advertising The story of Santa Claus goes back to fourth century Myra (now Turkey where the kindly old Bishop Nicholas became a patron for children and the poor. The predominant lighting sets were C9 and C7 sets. Rare Wooly Sheep*DOG* Putz, Antique German ChristmasFOR Feather Tree, No Res! ALL sales ARE final. Read THE description and look AT THE pictures carefully, before you purchase! Nativity, toy, vintage, rare HTF.99, buy It Now, putz Dog German Germany Painted Metal Antique. Decorating the tree, like many modern Christmas traditions, was originally a German innovation. Several makers, such as Steinbach, still produce collectible limited edition nutcrackers. We will do our best to describe items as accurately as possible, and disclose any specific issues, and our pictures are part of the description. ALL sales ARE final and we DO NOT accept returns.
- Create a, vintage Look with 1950s Christmas Lights
- The predominant lighting sets were C9 and C7 sets. A bit harder to find are G7 sets with a globular shaped bulb. The 50s saw the decline of the C6 or Mazda light sets, though they were still manufactured during the 1950s. The vases are stamped with Empire England and the number 1178. Both of the vases are labeled England B 4-47.
- Reproduction Bubble Light Set, the most memorable 1950s Christmas lights are bubble lights. We try to describe all pieces accurately and to point out any "flaws". Items damaged IN shipping: We strive to pack all of our shipments as well as we possibly can, however, sometimes an item will be damaged during shipping no matter how well we pack. Christmas tree stands were occasionally made of cast iron, but more often a piece of wood was simply nailed to the tree bottom and covered with a piece of red velvet cloth.
- 40.50 Buy It Now Putz Bear Family German Germany Painted Metal Antique Nativity Vintage Rare.99 Buy It Now Rare Antique Christmas Nativity Czechoslovakia Paper Doll Cut-Outs.00 Buy It Now 4 Piece Antique German Bisque Partial Nativity. Department stores set up huge Christmas trees, places for kids to meet. We strive to provide you with detailed photos and descriptions on each of our items so that you can make educated decisions. Christmas lights became popular in many shapes and sizes, like bubbling lights, figural lights, electric flameless candles, and novelty shapes like stars or hearts. Dutch immigrants brought the lore of Saint Nick to America, and through mispronunciation of Sinterklass (St.
- Three Angels in Cloud. In the 1930s the company began producing a number of Christmas advertisements featuring Santa enjoying Coke, which helped establish Santa as a gift giver clad in red.
C7 Light Set in Original Box. Nuts, fruits and candles were the most common decorations, and some families would later take the tree outside to share the ornaments with the animals. If you can find genuine vintage bubble lights, these will likely be the most oohd and ahhd over. The handmade German ornament trade floundered after World War I, so American innovators mechanized the process, mass-producing ornaments that were sent to other companies to be decorated, often by hand. By the Pennsylvania Dutch in the late 1800s. Folksy, homemade decorations like textile and wooden tree ornaments also became popular around this time, and many were constructed from miscellaneous household materials like wire, pressed tin, construction paper and cardboard, often using instructions published in magazines. Bubble lights were introduced post World War II and were most popular early in the decade. Remember that these lights are very hot and you should place them carefully, even on artificial trees. Antique AND vintage christmas tree lights.
The two beautiful Empire ware vases are decorated with brightly painted scenes in rou. Vintage, all Christmas Oh yesand it is all for sale. Just use your paypal account or Google Checkout for easy online ordering. Well ship safely to your door. Ever wonder about that box of vintage, christmas decorations in the attic?