Service Assistant List of Passenger Service Agent Responsibilities and Duties A passenger service assistant is a customer service representative or agent who assists people using transportation services. Most work on the ground at airports for airlines, though you can also find them working at cruise or train lines, handling many of the same duties. Extend customer service and information to passengers. Estimate balance and weight of aircraft. Reschedule passengers with aircraft interruptions. Check passenger departure documentation. Execute Ticket and baggage tag printing equipment. Airport Placements Limited - Passenger Service Agent What Is a Passenger Service Agent? Passenger Service Agent Resume Samples JobHero Passenger Service Agent Job Description - esma Ecole Passenger Service Agent Jobs, Employment Welcome and check-in passengers. Offer frontline customer service. Job Description: As a Passenger Service Agent you will be responsible for a professional and courtesies check-in services dealing with passengers and their baggage traveling through the airport. Being the face of the company a high level of customer service is required at all times.
Airline customer: Passenger service agent duties and responsibilitiesDepending on the structure of your company, it is possible to move into passenger service supervisor and passenger service manager positions. You may find it useful to have experience of working in a customer service role. You can get into this job through: a college course an apprenticeship applying directly, marketing ideas for daycare centers college, you could do a college course, which would teach you some of the skills and knowledge you need in this job.
The roles based at the airport will require you to carry out duties both at the check. What Is a Passenger Service Agent? Job Description, Duties Salary. Explore what it takes to become a passenger service agent.
- Passenger service agents are also usually expected to make announcements to customers, for example they may alert passengers to a change of gate or expected arrival of a flight. Career path and progression With experience, you could progress to a supervisory role, or a management position like flight dispatcher.
- Training opportunities Apprenticeships In England Find apprenticeships near you Courses In England Find courses near you Get help using this service Call or use webchat 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week More ways to contact. This role offers multiple opportunities to progress within the field. Relevant courses include a Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Customer Service. Saint Paul, MN (5 rapid City, SD (5) more company more ».
- Some companies will also expect their passenger service agents to be flexible regarding overtime, which they may be asked to do at short notice. Entry requirements, you'll usually need: 2 or more gcses at grades 9 to 3 (A* to D) for a level 2 course 4 or 5 gcses at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C) for a level 3 course. Filter results by: Sort by: relevance - date, salary Estimate, job Type, location, newtown Square, PA (39). Lead Passenger Service Agent jobs, passenger Service Agent salaries in United States.46 per hour, indeed Salary Estimate. This is slightly higher than m 's 2019 report for passenger service agents, which reports wizard of oz themed party ideas the average hourly pay.99.
- passenger service agent duties and responsibilities
- The median salary for 2019, as recorded by m, is 39,000. They are expected to have a good understanding of flight schedules and fares and may have to handle customer complaints regarding this or otherwise. The working schedule of a passenger service agent will usually reflect this, as they may work rotating shifts. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS *m. What Are the Working Hours?
- Passenger service agents may work in a similar role on cruise ships or in the train industry. Juneau, AK (10 fargo, ND (8 addison, TX (8). Education Required, high-school diploma, GED or equivalent, required Training. On-the-j training, skills Required, communication, ability to remain calm, physical strength. Passenger service agents work in customer service roles within the transportation industry.